Thursday, June 19, 2008

"Planes can fly because they go faster than gravity"

Had a dream last night that I was a giant snail creature with an ornate shell and stubby stegosaurus legs wearing a toque. Crawling around in a forest covered with leaves on the ground I remember thinking to myself that snails have got to be the most patient, loving and under-rated creatures EVER. I was so frustrated that I couldn’t go faster, and everything I touched was sticky and smelled like beer. Another giant snail creature explained to me that this was our snail juice that we left behind as we slimed around, and not to worry because it’s easily removed with a sponge and butter.

I guess invertabrates with domestic tips are just floating around in my subconcious, or I'm seriously craving some escargot.

Off to Montreal.

No comments: